Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keioc/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keioc/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Keeping Everton in Our City • View topic - season ticket holders an fans alike

Keeping Everton in Our City

KEIOC Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: season ticket holders an fans alike
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:07 am 

would to be prepared to signe a pettition to the club saying you will not renew your season ticket ??
you dont hold a season ticket would you still be prepared sto signe saying you wont buy a ticket.??
I know this sounds harsh but we need to show the board that the move to kirkby will not financially benifit the club in any way and we will loose genuine supporters by the relocation.
i have been a season ticket holder for over 25 yrs an this season i never renewed due to the shambolic outcome of the vote to move an the clubs intentions to take this great religion out of our city. this has killed me not having a ticket but i feel so strongly against it that i dont want to have any roll in part funding it. and thats how i feel my money would be partly used.
if we can give the club some figure of how many people and tickets they will loose if they take us to kirkby they might, just might think the deal of the century is not so fruitful afterall.
we have got to stop wyness an co walking all over us anymore and filling our heads full of his lies . its about time we hit back were it hurts the hardest . in the pocket.
The good form of the team has overshadowed the behind the scenes events this season and the club have had a fairly smooth ride , exept from KEIOC. but its time the bread an butter fan made there objections know. there is an old saying that come to mind
UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL. we were the first club in this city, our fans pay there taxes to this city, lets not wyness an co and the liverpool city council drive us out .

Post subject: Re: season ticket holders an fans alike
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:42 pm 

Of course and I would mean it. However, a petition is easily signed and harder to act upon for some people. It would have no effect either as Wyness accepts that 20% of the current support will be lost but believes that it will be replaced by all these people who, apparently, have never before heard of Everton.

After 25 years, I'm going to find it difficult to renew. It already feels like it is not my club anymore following the latest actions of that appalling excuse for both a CEO and a human being

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:26 pm 

I know, it's a hard one at the moment isn't it? I'm going to renew but keep on fighting to get that CEO out of Everton and KEEP EVERTON IN OUR CITY! :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:30 pm 

I made my mind up months ago that I won't renew if we move to Kirkby.I have had one for thirty years and my son has one but that was to support Everton Football Club not New Everton.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:29 pm 

This is a tough one , I certainly won't buy a season ticket if we do relocate to Kirkby , but I will renew as long as we're still at Goodison , I still live in hope that we're still playing at a refurbised GP for many years to come

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:42 pm 

i think if we could get a pettition started and let the club know this is happening if we get enough support we can hit them with it at every opportunity . or if we all wrote individually to the club explaining why we wont be renewing. they might take notice.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:24 pm 

Write and confirm on here that you've written. I've written. I will renew for GP but not when/if Everton go to Kirkby. (I wanted to use 'we' just then, but corrected myself to use 'Everton' instead.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:32 pm 
Site Admin

it's a tough one as the lure of the game would tempt some to go anyway, regardless of how the club treat them or what's said or to be said before this is all said and done - I'll renew for Goodison but not Kirkby, though if prices keep on rising that may start to price people out in any case

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:40 pm 

If the clubs long term loans are secured against future season ticket sales, then the board should be seriously worried that there are many out there considering not renewing.
Personally, I won't renew for Kirkby and just go on a game by game basis, I don't envisage any problem getting tickets!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:18 pm 

If the move to Kirkby goes ahead, that, as they say, will be...that.

For me, it simply won't be Everton anymore so...why would I go?

Fact: I'll NEVER set foot in the place.

End of story really.

Depressing, but I'll save a fuucking fortune.

Maybe I'll become a Sky Super Sunday Soccer AM Super Grand Slam Sunday....fan.

I could send hilarious pictures of me and my mates to Tim FUUCKING Lovejoy ("He's a ROIGHT laaarf innit")

NB: If the name Everton FC is moved to Kirkby, I would however be prepared to support anything that keeps the REAL Everton going in Walton/Everton.